Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It has been a very eventful year and that's what makes life more exciting isn't it? During this time of the year, many will start doing their end of the year reflection. I believe everyone need to be accountable in one way or another and reflection is the best way of accountability.

The year started tough and solid. Its like an uphill straight in my face even before it start. Looking back on the last few years, I felt those are just training for days like this. I take a turn in perspective and choose to feel blessed instead. It is only in those times, when I become more vigilant and focus. It is like a mental workout and yes I am right!

The beginning of the year, my team mates ain't around, some were on leave. Those who was supposed to be around tender their resignation and were gone while the other gotten into MC. Just when I thought everything was against me it was actually a blessing in disguise. My fellow colleagues literally treat me like 'King'. They make sure I never go hungry and those unimportant things they will settled themselves so I can focus on running my core work and get the events delivered.

I finally did it! I went to Macchu Picchu, the world famous UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the world! It was a last minute decision as Tibet was suddenly closed off from foreigners, hence the switch. The best part, I am able to pull off the change one week before flying off! Talking about lucky!

I always wanted to learn speed reading. Even though I know the technique, but I couldnt understand how to digest the information by reading so fast? Is it lasting? The opportunity comes when Nicole arranged a photo reading session the coaches. The best take away from this course ~ What is the objective you want from reading this book? This is the first thing the instructor taught us. Always know why you want to read this book. I realise, this is so important in every aspect of our life! What we expect is what we get!

Next year is going to be so different! So much blessing, so much abundance and the wonderful things will start blooming. This time of the week, is usually where I start penning down my goals for the next year! Share with me your goals for next year and in the meantime, Merry Christmas to you and your family!





No comments: