Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Get in World Class Condition

You know, I am with the idea of being fit if you want to be at your best. Getting into world class physical condition is one of the smartest moves you can ever made. Exercising will make you look better, feel stronger and fill you with boundless energy. Staying fit will make you even happier.

The past week has been a time of change for me. I am coaching my team so that they know the new standards and goals. I am pushing myself harder to get more done and generate better results. And I am lifting the bar on the size of my dreams. I need to make a difference. I passionately feel that. As I go through all this, one of the practices that is serving me so well is my exercising routine.

I remember a a friend sharing "Exercise is an insurance policy I have taken out on my health. And each day that I go to gym, I am paying a premium." Another friend quoting " Good health is a crown on the head of a well person that only sick person can see. Great friends. Smart point.

No matter how busy I get or how much pressure is on my shoulders, a good workout makes me feel at ease. I come off the thread feeling relaxed, full of joy and with a sense of perspective over the issues on my plate. I get so many big ideas while I am running and such clarity while I am exercising. The best part ~ staying fit keeps me happy and positive. I know i can never be Mr universe but my life will be a lot better, more productive and longer than if I didn't. And that's good enough for me.

No comments: