Thursday, October 20, 2005

"Money doesn't Make you Rich, Its your Financial IQ that Makes You Rich" This is what Robert T.Kiyosaki mention when he was on ChannelNews Asia yesterday. I loves reading his article. He will open up your mind and show you things in a different angle which were daily things which you never realise.

Today, I met up with my Wealth Builder group. I was so glad to have them around, they are just like my angels, pushing me, stopping me from going back to the old habit of mine. Not only that, we exchange information on what we know, help each other along the way. My first challenge was to think of a place for our next session. A place which is cheap, quiet and cooling. Anyone got any idea? Leave it in the comment box...Thanks.

After the session, i realise there is so much thing and ideas which i was unaware. There still so much thing to be done, and i thought i have almost reach the end. Thanks guy, for all your help. Right now i am going to carry on with my unfinish business. Stay tuned for my next update.


No comments: