Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Games Are a Reflection Of Life....

"Theres no fast or quick cash...only hard earn cash." This is the sentence that is spinning in my head right now. Especially after a heart to heart chatting session with Lorraine's manager, Terence. He's really great in bringing out a conversation yea, and almost has the same mentality like me, but his communication skill makes me feel so inferior...i must strive to improve in this aspect!!!!

I am still thinking of whether or not to join his company..Yes, the people whom u associate with, the mentor leading you and the method you take will determine where you are 5 years from now. But the problems lies on me, can i have the commitment, can i really give my all and things like that...i am having self-doubt now. Anyone out there can help me? Just leave me a comment, please...

Yesterday, i was playing this household game call 'monopoly', and i realise one thing. Games are indeed a reflection of life. Just like life, how do you handle your cash, are you those who see things that will benefit u, u just buy or those who prefer having some cash on hand? For me, i am just like a bee attracted to honey, bought anything that i step on...haha, in the end, have to borrow money from bank to pay rental, so contradicting...haha

Anyone out there know anything about the book written by Robert Ciadini? Like maybe where can i get it or what category is it under? Because i seems unable to find this book, btw for those who is curious about this book, its a book in influencing people. Don't get me wrong, its not use on with bad intention, but mainly on helping people. Thats all i can share with you people, tomorrow will be a better day yea....:) And remember to click on the Ads...:)

No comments: